Folder Lock is a full suite solution letting you keep your personal files encrypted and locked, while keeping an automatic and real-time backup of encrypted files to an online storage. It also offers portable security for USB drives and CDs/DVDs.
also lets you lock files, folders, and drives; save your personal information in Wallets; shred files and clean your Windows History. Folder Lock is the only product that offers 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption as well as syncing of encrypted files to an online storage. No need to decrypt or manually backup your files.
You can later restore files at any time, on any computer. Lockers can also be converted to executables using the ‘Protect USB/CD’ feature that allows you to keep your encrypted files wherever you go in USB drives or CDs and DVD or convert your files and folders to encrypted ZIP files for email attachments.
Furthermore, If you want to protect your files without encrypting them, you can also lock your files, folders, and drives on your PC from access and visibility. You can also create Encrypted Wallets to save personal information like Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, and Business Cards.
Apart from these amazing features, you can also Shred files, folders, drives and empty hard drive space. You can also clean Windows usage history.
Moreover, Folder Lock features additional security settings that will protect your data even more. You can activate password security and restrict access to different parts of the application using an admin level master password. also You can run the application in complete stealth using the Stealth Mode feature.
You can also catch and perform actions on repetitive hack attempts and on basis of incorrect password logs and you can set automatic duration based protection for your data security, so you know that your stuff is no longer accessible to anyone else when you’re away from your PC.
Here are some key features of “Folder Lock”
- Users have an option whether to Encrypt or Lock, choices useful for both power users and casual users. Those who want ultimate security, can choose encryption. those who want ultimate speed, can choose locking.
- – There’s no longer the hassle of encrypting each and every file on different locations. Think how much time you will save simply by putting all your files and folders in one location. Convenient encryption and decryption happens on-the-fly.
- – Both Encryption and Locking are exceptionally fast. No competitor is offering this speed while offering 100% secure 256-bit AES Encryption.
- – The Lockers can’t be deleted on the computer where Folder Lock is installed and Folder Lock can’t be uninstalled without the correct password.
- – Users who want to password protect folders on multiple locations on their hard disk, not just on the C: drive, can easily protect their files on another partition by copying the ‘Lockers’ from one place to another or by simply using the ‘Lock’ feature.
- – Secure and very strong Encryption. A strong industry standard 256-bit AES Encryption is used to encrypt your files for maximum protection. It is one of the most trusted encryption algorithms used in United States Military.
- – Folder Lock offers fully portability and it can even protect CD/DVD-RW, not just USB Flash Drive, Memory Stick and floppy disks. To protect data on these drives, you can simply copy or burn your Locker to that drive.
- – Lockers can also be emailed to someone over the internet. They won’t be able to see your encrypted files without your password / permission. Even if someone breaks through and checks your email attachment in between, he won’t be able to decrypt or use this information without the correct password.
- – Folder Lock works flawlessly on all Next Technology Windows, i.e. Windows Vista / 2003 / XP / 2000 /
How To Install?
- Disconnect your Wireless ” Internet “
- Install Program
- Open Block.bat as Administrator
- For registration Click Keygen.exe